- 1 pound cooked shredded chicken
- 1 15 oz.can whole peeled tomatos mashed
- 1 14oz can of enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- probably about 4 cups chicken broth eyeball it (i use what I boiled my chicken with and if its not bone in skin on I put 2 chicken boulion sp? cubes in it)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1/2 a cup chopped cilantro
- Olive oil
- Saute onions, bell pepper in olive oil then add all ingredients to pot, bring to a slight boil and cover and let simmer at least an hour.
- just put all that shit in the crock pot minus the olive oil
- Serve with sour cream and tortilla chips
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Posted by Kara at 8:03 PM
Thursday, September 3, 2009
1 package of extra wide egg noodles
1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 pound of lean ground meat
1 small onion chopped
1 cup of pepperoni quartered
1 cup of mozzerella cheese, shredded
1 cup of parmesean cheese, shredded
( I season this with salt, pepper, and Garlic)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Brown meat and onions until cooked. Add pepperoni and spaghetti sauce. Meanwhile boil your noodles.
3. Stir in noodles. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Pour into large baking dish. Cover with both cheeses.
4. Bake for about 20- 25 minutes.
Serve with garlic toast and salad
Posted by Kara at 8:05 PM